Company Secretarial Support – Fulfilling Your Legal Obligations
The statutory compliance obligations of any incorporated company is a legal requirement placed on all company directors (or the company secretary if one is appointed) and it is assumed that the directors have the required knowledge and ability to carry out these duties.
We would however always recommend that, to avoid falling foul of the law (and the resulting criminal and civil penalties), all companies should seek professional assistance and support in this regard and consider outsourcing the function. Quorum is a firm of Chartered Company Secretaries - we are fully qualified and experienced in providing legal compliance services for your company and supporting you as an officer of the company.
Upon the recommendation of our existing clients we have devised various affordable fee packages and, depending upon which package is chosen, our services include the following:
- FREE registered office facility
- FREE service address for directors and company secretaries to preserve confidentiality
- Maintenance of statutory registers both in hard copy and electronic form
- Allotment and transfer of shares including stock transfer forms, stamp duty and share certificates
- Alteration of the company’s accounting reference date
- Dealing with changes to directors and other officers
- Preparing and filing the annual return
- Monitoring and warning of impending statutory filing deadlines
- Advising on year end procedures, eg AGM, accounts approval prior to filing
- Dealing with Companies House filings
- Fast track corporate bank account
- Dormant company filings including accounts and corporation tax returns
Please note that, in accordance with current Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, we require certified copies of ID documents of all officers and majority shareholders of the company for subscribers to this service.
If you are interested in our legal compliance and company secretarial support service click here to send us an email and one of our advisers will contact you to discuss your requirements and confirm our fees.